Who are we
Here at Bridges for Enterprise, we believe in creating sustainable impact through supporting early-stage social entrepreneurs. Our purpose-driven team of professionals and students has helped over 90 startups across the globe in scaling their ventures. Join us today to accelerate your professional development while creating lasting social impact in developing communities.
- Secure strategic partnerships with organisations (e.g. incubators, impact investment funds, VCs)
- Manage BfE’s events, from planning to real-time execution
- Passion to learn and firm commitment to the role
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Prior experience in business development is valued, but not necessary
- An opportunity to join a large global nonprofit and network with a diverse group of people across different disciplines
- Interact with key stakeholders from a wide variety of organisations (from startup financers to consulting firms)
- Sharpen your people skills by learning how to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
You may apply for this opening here.
The deadline for this opening is 19 October 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.