Who are we
Here at Bridges for Enterprise, we believe in creating sustainable impact through supporting early-stage social entrepreneurs. Our purpose-driven team of professionals and students has helped over 90 startups across the globe in scaling their ventures. Join us today to accelerate your professional development while creating lasting social impact in developing communities.
- Screen and interview startups that apply for the incubation programme
- Research and source for potential partnerships for startup recruitment
- Select and pitch startups to the global management team and advisory panel
- Passion to learn and firm commitment to the role
- Any VC-related experience is valued, but not necessary
- Basic understanding of startup ecosystem and financing
- An opportunity to join a large global nonprofit and network with a diverse group of people across different disciplines
- Learn how to source for and identify high-quality startups
- Experience pitching startups and strategies
You may apply for this opening here.
The deadline for this opening is 19 October 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.